Product package for you with direct electrical heating (with wall-mounted radiators, non-storing underfloor or ceiling heating) and/or possible heat-storing or partially storing underfloor heating. Also for houses with a combination of these in different parts of the building. System also controls your possible domestic hot water tank.
System secures desired inside temperatures and minimizes the cost of electricity used for heating. The savings are made by reducing the amount of heating energy by lowering temperatures in various living situations according to your expectations, and shifting heating to less expensive hours. This is done by taking into account building insulation (heat storage capacity), weather forecast, electricity spot price and allowing a temperature variation range defined by you.
The product consists of three devices: central unit, control relay and one temperature sensor. Your home temperature is controlled based on the temperature measurement.
You can expand the package with needed amount of additional temperature sensors if your home has more than one floor or wing, or different heating methods in different areas. You can also connect possible air-to-air heat pumps to it.
Product package for you with waterborne underfloor electrical heating, with a water tank of at least 1 500 liters. System also controls your possible separate domestic hot water tank.
System secures desired inside temperature and minimizes the cost of electricity used for heating. The savings are made by shifting heating of the tank to less expensive hours. This is done by taking into account the daily heating energy needed by the building, depending on outside temperature, and selecting the cheapest hours to produce the energy.
The product consists of three devices: central unit, control relay and one temperature sensor. Your home temperature is controlled by room thermostats as before. The measured temperature is indicated to you in user interface.
You can expand the package by connecting possible air-to-air heat pumps to it.
Frequently asked (BEING TRANSLATED)
You can open/close:
1. All questions under one topic (by clicking the topic)
2. Answer to one question (click “+/-“)
3. All questions and answers under all topics (click ”Expand/Collapse all”)
CO2 releases are decreased by you and your system in three ways:
1. By lowering your home temperatures, you are also decreasing your energy use. This decreases power production and its releases.
2. By optimizing your heating and shifting it to less expensive hours, the system reduces national power demand peaks. Peak hours are more expensive because their demand is highest. By shifting demand away from them, power production is decreased, and thus also its releases.
3. Demand Response works for the most part like the previous case 2. However, here the decision to decrease your heating is made by our cloud instead of your own central unit. This way we are shifting simultaneously the heating demand of thousands of homes. That is of course done only so that your temperature is not affected and you do not notice anything.
First of all because you probably enjoy it. According to studies, most of us feel that we sleep better in somewhat cooler temperatures. Studies propose a sleeping temperature of about 15.5-19.5 degrees centigrade.
Secondly it saves your heating energy and thus your heating costs. Each lowered degree reduces heating energy and heating costs by 5 %, of course only for the hours the temperature is reduced.
System saves your electricity bill in two ways:
1. A customer with direct electrical system lowers home temperature at desired time periods, which decreases heating energy and thus heating costs.
2. System selects automatically hours with lowest electricity spot price and avoids those with highest. This lowers heating costs directly for both direct and water-borne floor electrical heating.
With direct electrical heating one saves typically 10 % by lowering from time to time home temperature, and even more if one does that more actively. In addition, the system saves automatically typically another 10 % by avoiding hours with high electricity spot prices and using those with low prices.
The total savings are also with direct electrical heating at least about 20 %. That corresponds to about 300-500 € annual savings in e.g. a detached house with annual consumption of 18.000 kWh, and correspondingly more in a bigger house. For underfloor waterborne heating the saving is about half of the above.