528,70 € (sis. alv 24 %)
Product package for houses with heat-storing waterborne underfloor heating. With a tank of typically at least 1500 litres, but the product is suitable for also smaller ones.
NOTE: Includes installation and service fee for the first year.
For houses with waterborne underfloor electrical heating, possibly with air-to-air heat pump(s) and a separate domestic hot water tank.
System secures desired inside temperature and minimizes the cost of electricity used for heating. The savings are made by shifting heating of the tank to less expensive hours. This is done by taking into account the daily heating energy needed by the building, depending on outside temperature, and selecting the cheapest hours to produce the energy.
Your home temperature is controlled by room thermostats as before. The measured temperature is indicated to you in user interface.
The product consists of three devices: central unit, control relay and one temperature sensor.
System can be installed to houses with
1. Heat-storing waterborne underfloor heating with a tank more than 1500 litres. Also smaller tanks can be controlled, but then the payback period will be longer.
2. Fixed internet connection or a permanent mobile connection. With additional charge a separate mobile 3G/4G connection can be conendcted to the central unit.
3. Hourly-priced spot electricity contract.
4. Electricity center has a DIN installation rail with space for system equipment. Otherwise a rail is added with additional charge, to center if space allows, or otherwise to an adjacent separate enclosure.
There makes sure before the contract that the house meets the above conditions. This is done with questions and possible photographs requested from the customer, and at the latest on the spot before installation.
Houses with also
– Separate domestic hot water tank (not mandatory) in addition to the large tank, the tank is connected to the system with no additional charge.
Houses with also
– One or more air-to-air heat pumps (not mandatory) it/they are connected to the system with additional charge.